domingo, 27 de outubro de 2013

Emptiness

All I can feel is emptiness.
This hole inside my body,
Inside my heart, my soul.
I've been feeling so much and so hard
That the way was to shut down all my feelings.
Emotions are a fucked up thing.
They get messy, dirty,
And all I want to be is clean, organized.
I have this need to have everything under my control,
And it's frustrating because I can't control a damn thing.
I can't even control the way I feel about people,
Or how much I love them,
How much I need them in my life.
To be honest, I sure can't understand all the things they are capable of,
Like leaving you when you most need them.
I look around and I see pain,
I see broken people with broken hearts
And twisted minds.
The world is a fucked up place full of fucked up people,
So all I can do is trying to be less emotional,
Try to be more in control of myself and maybe I can survive in this world.
(All I can do is stop loving you.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário